Read More +
ATF French Open OddsThe French Open is one of the four major tennis tournaments, held annually between late May and early June, and are played and held in Paris, France. As the secondary Grand Slam of the year, the French Open offers men’s and women’s singles tournaments and men’s, women’s, and mixed doubles tournaments. In times of betting, this tennis tournament is coming to a point where most of the great football seasons end, so bookies will be focusing a lot on promotions, bonuses, and free bets on this tennis match.
French Open2021 Free BetsHere, we’ve collected a list of the top 5 free and bonus bets for the 2021 French Open tournament:
|1||Unibet||€25||Place Bet||Unibet bonus details|
|2||Betway||€30||Place Bet||Betway bonus details|
|3||ComeOn||€25||Place Bet||ComeOn bonus details|
|4||Betsafe||€30||Place Bet||Betsafe bonus details|
|5||Bet365||>>||Place Bet||Bet365 bonus details|
Betting promotionsIn addition to the welcome promotions listed above, sports betting sites have also published a list of betting promotions for all of their customers which allows them to claim free bets, access ACCA insurance for tennis betting, odds increases, or special refund offers:
- ACCA Five Insurance
- Accumulator Tennis Bonus
Betting OptionsWhen betting on tennis, the bettor has several game-specific betting options available. Following is a list of the most typical betting choices for tennis matches:
- To Win Match – betting on a winner of the game.
- Set Betting – betting on a correct score (insets) of a game.
- First Set Winner – betting on the winner of the first set of the match.
- Tie Break in Match – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the match.
- Tie Break in First Set – betting on whether there will be a Tie Break during the first set.
- Double Result – betting on two outcomes of the match – ex: X player to win first set combined to X player to win or lose the game.
- Number of Sets, Over / Under – betting on the total number of sets played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookie.
- Number of Games, Over / Under – betting on the total number of games played during the match to be over or under the total given by the bookie.
- Handicap Betting – betting on either player awarded a handicap (each player will either be leading by + sets or trailing by – sets at the start).
- First Set Total Games – betting on the total number of games played during the first set to be over or under the total given by the bookie.
French Open betting oddsBelow are the betting odds on the outright betting market – winner of the French Open men’s singles tournament:
|Rafael Nadal||1.95||Place Bet|
|Novak Djokovic||5.5||Place Bet|
|Andy Murray||8||Place Bet|
|Stan Wawrinka||11||Place Bet|
|Roger Federer||15||Place Bet|
Results for French OpenTennis Stats 247 offers a wide range of tennis results and statistics, including Roland-Garros. So, if you are looking for any data, matches, past results, and player performance or mathematically calculated odds, this is the place to go. however, he will list below for convenience the results of the last matches of the French Open (single ATP):
- Novak Djokovic 3 – 2 Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Alexander Zverev 2 – 3 Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Novak Djokovic 3 – 1 Rafael Nadal
- Rafael Nadal 3 – 1 Diego Schwartzman
- Novak Djokovic 3 – 1 Matteo Berrettini
- Alexander Zverev 3 – 0 Alejandro Davidovich Fokina
- Stefanos Tsitsipas 3 – 0 Daniil Medvedev
- Rafael Nadal 3 – 0 Jannik Sinner
Read Less –